A rapid oral HIV test is one of the most availed forms of tests which is generally conducted with your saliva sample. It is more popular and preferable over urine testing and blood testing. The accuracy of the rapid STD testing result performed and generated by that lab is of utmost importance for treating diseases like HIV.
But, prior to analysing the accuracy of the rapid STD testing result, let us know more about the advantages of the rapid oral HIV test.
How can you contract HIV?
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is considered to be one of the most dangerous viruses that are yet to have a vaccine. Rapid STD testing is the only way to know if you have been infected with HIV. Here are some ways you can potentially contract this disease:-
- Unprotected sexual intercourse with your partner or any stranger
- Using needles, and syringes used on other people
- Unhygienic and unclean intercourse
What are the advantages of the rapid oral HIV test?
There are numerous advantages of a rapid oral HIV test. Below are some points to help you determine the accuracy of the rapid STD testing result.
- Hassle-free and painless STD testing: A sample of your saliva collected from your tongue is enough to conduct the rapid oral HIV test. It is simple and hassle-free.
- Same-day STD testing: If you need to have STD testing done there are many same-day testing clinics that can offer you the result within hours.
- Feel protected and safe: Once the rapid oral HIV test is done, you can be stress-free irrespective of the result. After the result, you can take the necessary precautions.
- Save many lives: Taking a rapid oral HIV test will not only protect you but also other people who have been previously or are currently sexually active with you. They will also find the motivation to go ahead and undergo rapid testing for HIV as well.
- Consistent rapid testing: Since there are no vaccines for HIV as of now, consistent rapid oral testing is the only solution to keep you updated about the presence of HIV in your body. A yearly rapid oral testing for HIV must be maintained to acquire accurate changes in the HIV rate.
How to measure the accuracy of the rapid oral HIV test?
Missing a scheduled appointment for a rapid oral HIV test or making excuses to avoid a rapid test is not wise. If you are concerned about yourself and your near and dear ones it is important to get tested.
It is also worth noting that a rapid STD testing result may vary from lab to lab. Changing labs frequently to conduct rapid tests based on your satisfaction level may also lead to inconsistency in test results.
Get An Accurate Rapid STD Testing in Phoenix Arizona
If you are looking for an affordable STD testing clinic that offers an accurate percentage of HIV in your body via rapid oral HIV test, Affordable Rapid Testing in Phoenix Arizona is a good option. They also provide walk-in appointments and same-day STD testing privileges to all irrespective of your booking type. You can easily get seamless and painless testing done with the quickest results at affordable rates for any type of STD.
Upon diagnosis, Affordable Rapid Testing also offers healthcare advice and treatment plans to help you get started with your recovery process. With Affordable Rapid Testing, you can bid your woes goodbye and be well on your way towards the path to wellness. If you want to know more about Affordable Rapid Testing, you can check out their website for other details regarding the rapid STD tests if have not already.