What is a PCR Testing?
The onset of COVID-19 ensured that everyone remained within the four walls of their home. But with the pandemic becoming more of a habit than a threat over time, the world is gradually embracing the new normal. But what about safety? To ensure you are not affected by the virus, we have developed a simple and safe procedure to get tested.
How does PCR Testing Work?
We have developed a contactless COVID PCR testing facility at Affordable Rapid Testing. You can check the details below:
The first step is to book an appointment. You can schedule an appointment for yourself and your dear ones or in bulk on our official website. It is better to pre-book your slot to get your test results quickly.
After booking your appointment, you must come to our lab to test yourself. We have a drive-through testing facility, so you need not leave your vehicle. Instead, please stay in your car; one of our lab assistants will contact you for onboarding. Please keep your cell phone ready because our no-contact facility requires a phone for filling out your details.
Getting The Samples
After filling out the details, it is time to get yourself PCR tested. The lab assistants will meet you in your vehicle for sample collection. We only use lower nasal swabs to collect the sample to ensure you have a no-pain experience.
After we collect your sample, we will process it in our lab. Our CLIA (Clinic Laboratory Improvement Amendments) compliant labs can analyze your samples for accurate COVID-19 virus detection.
Post PCR Testing
After sample collection, you need not wait for your results. We have a secure email system and will mail you the results as quickly as possible.
ARE YOU AFFECTED BY COVID-19?
Our COVID-19 testing services
At Affordable Rapid Testing, we have numerous testing options for you.
- 30-minute RT-PCR Covid-19 Testing: In this test, you can get your results within 30 or 45 minutes.
- 2-hour RT-PCR testing: This is one of the same-day COVID-19 RT-PCR testings which gives you results within 2 hours after you get tested.
- Same-day RT-PCR testing: In this test, you will get your results on the same day, by 9 PM.
- Next-day RT-PCR Covid-19 Testing: In this PCR testing, you will get your results the next day, by 12 noon.
- Rapid covid-19 testing: This is the rapid antigen test for COVID-19, which will give you your results within 10-15 minutes after testing.
Is it a large group that needs to be tested? We have you covered!
- Event Testing: We offer COVID-19 PCR testing & Antigen testing services for large groups in events and gatherings. This way, you can ensure the safety of your guests and yourself.
- On-site organization testing: Our COVID-19 testing services can also be tailored for businesses and workplaces.
- On-site COVID-19 PCR testing services for educational institutions: Contact us if you need bulk-testing assistance for schools, colleges, or other educational establishments.
Where can you find us?
Affordable Rapid Testing operates out of Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona providing PCR Testing & other diagnostic services. You can also avail yourself of our mobile testing services within this area if you cannot reach us at our lab.
Our area coverage includes Tempe AZ, Chandler AZ, Mesa AZ, Goodyear AZ, Peoria AZ, and Glendale AZ.
We have one branch in Scottsdale, One in Phoenix at the Warner Elliot Loop. What’s more, both of these branches are only a few minutes away from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.