Terms and Conditions
Affordable Rapid Testing: Have access to guaranteed on-time results
*TESTING SITE RULES & PROCEDURES:-
- Follow the instructions of the attendant.
- If traveling internationally, please have your passport ID number.
- If possible, bring a mobile device for onboarding upon your arrival.
- Please stay in your vehicle if you are symptomatic and a lab technician will come to assist you.
- Please show up to your test on the designated day and time and please show up 10 min prior to your scheduled appointment in order to allow time for processing.
- Clients will receive results by email. It is important to provide an accurate email address in order to receive your results.
- Missed appointments cannot be refunded but can be rescheduled!
For more information, please read the FDA Fact Sheet for Patients.
* We guarantee results by the expected time, but sometimes the result email may be caught in your spam folder. Please check your email spam folder if you do not get your results by the expected time. If you still have not received your results, please get in touch with us IMMEDIATELY at 480-351-1880.
** Patients may receive reimbursement from their health insurance company for all or a portion of their COVID-19 test. Please get in touch with your insurance company for additional information on whether you may be eligible for reimbursement for your COVID-19 test and how to apply.
*** Affordable Rapid Testing is not responsible for approval from the airline and destination. Please check with the airlines and your destination to ensure the test type is approved and within the time requirements.
This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories; This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; testing is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
During serving you, Affordable Rapid Testing will need to communicate with whatever methods are best able to reach you, including; phone calls, regular/standard mail, emails, text messages, or other electronic communications. As such, you give us your express consent to contact you via these methods. In addition, you consent to our company to communicate with you in the future in the same formats as listed above after this test has concluded. Please let us know in writing if you ever desire not to be contacted via a particular method.
LATEST UPDATES ABOUT COVID-19
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please do a Covid test to confirm.
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
You can call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.