Covid-19 Same Day Rapid RT-PCR Travel Testing
COVID-19 Expedited Rapid Ag & Ab IgG/IgM
COVID-19 PCR Tests for All Travel Needs
Affordable Rapid Testing in Phoenix, & Scottsdale in Arizona
Delta, Omicron and Eris Variant Compliant RT-PCR Test | Universally Accepted
Covid-19 Travel Testing Made Easy and Affordable
Are you traveling somewhere urgently but need help getting a COVID-19 test report? We’re here to help you with your last-minute COVID-19 testing needs. Testing for cruise travel as well! Be travel-ready with our quick and contactless RT-PCR testing services so you don’t have to miss your flight.
* Presenting your passport to get tested for Covid-19 is mandatory for international travel. China now requires an Antigen rather than rtPCR. We will not be processing reimbursement for antigen tests, but we will provide insurance reimbursement forms. For further information, call us at (480) 923-5232.
Affordable Rapid Testing (CLIA-Certified Lab) has accessible walk-in locations throughout Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. We are open with extended hours, making it easy for you to come in at a time that fits your schedule. In addition to providing immediate walk-in attention for you, we provide same-day appointment time to unlimited patients with COVID-19 symptoms. The next time you ask, “Where is there Affordable Rapid Testing near me?”. Call, Schedule your visit, or walk into your nearest ART locations.
Same-day COVID-19 Testing Results
PCR Testing Results in 30 Min
PCR Testing Results in 2 Hour
PCR Testing Same Day Results
PCR Test Next Day Results
Influenza A&B w/ Rapid Antigen
Rapid Antigen Testing
Drive-thru No-cost COVID -19 Testing in Phoenix & Scottsdale
Affordable COVID-19 Testing
What is a Covid-19 PCR Testing?
How to Protect Yourself & Others From COVID-19?
- The CDC recommends unvaccinated people and those aged two or older to wear a mask in indoor public places, crowded outdoor settings, areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, and close-contact activities.
- For protection against the delta variant, the CDC prescribes that fully vaccinated people wear a mask in indoor public places or areas of high transmission.
- People with a compromised immune system or an underlying medical condition should wear a well-fitted mask and continue taking all precautions laid down for unvaccinated individuals.
- Wearing a mask covering the nose and mouth is a mandatory requirement at airports, stations, and while on buses, planes, trains, and other forms of public transportation.
- Avoid indoor settings that do not have proper ventilation. If possible, open doors and windows to let in fresh air.
- Crowded places such as restaurants, bars, movie theatres, or gyms increase the risk of transmission of the virus. Avoid crowded settings as much as possible.
- When indoors, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet (about two arm’s length) from any sick person or anyone who has been tested positive for COVID-19.
- When outdoors, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between you and anyone who does not live in your home.
- Keeping distance is mandatory, primarily due to the prevalence of asymptomatic patients or if you are at a higher risk of contracting the virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, before touching or food, before preparing or eating food, after leaving a public place, after using the restroom, after changing a diaper, after handling your mask, after touching animals or pets, and after caring for someone sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content if soap and water are not readily available.
- If you are not wearing a mask, cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow. Do not spit, and dispose of the tissue into a lined trash can.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds immediately after a cough or sneeze. Use soap and water for washing and if not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- You can cough or sneeze into your mask if wearing one. Dispose of the soiled mask, wear a new one, and wash your hands.
- Use detergent followed by a household disinfectant to clean frequently touched surfaces like light switches, doorknobs, desks, handles, countertops, phones, keyboards, faucets, sinks, and toilets.
- Get an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can.
- Monitor your health daily and be alert for symptoms. Watch out for symptoms like cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms, especially if you are going to your workplace, running errands, or in settings where physical distancing is impossible.
COVID-19 Mobile Testing
- Affordable Rapid Testing would provide the same appointment time to unlimited patients as we have COVID-19 Mobile testing services in Phoenix and nearby suburbs.
- We will reach your place as scheduled and get your test done. So avoid the queue and schedule your appointment with us!
- Please provide details on your bulk buying requirements for COVID tests by calling us. We will look over your requirements and reach out to you.
COVID-19 Mobile Testing in Phoenix, AZ
A series of tests are available to detect the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 in human beings. Our mobile COVID-19 testing labs are equipped with fast Rapid Antigen Test and same-day RT-PCR tests. Plus, our services are available for everyone, and with our mobile testing facilities, we can be anywhere you want us to be.
If you need the Rapid Antigen Test or RT-PCR test while traveling. We endow you with our fast Rapid Antigen Test & Same Day RT-PCR Testing. Phoenix Harbor Airport is just 4 minutes from our location, so rather than getting your test done at the Airport after being in queue for hours, you can get your test done at Affordable Rapid Testing. We would take 20 minutes of your precious time for the Rapid Antigen Test, and we will send you the automated software reports in your email.
Or you wish to get same-day RT-PCR testing report while traveling, we deliver the most trustworthy service as well, now, No need to get anxious as we are here to help you with our Expert service with our COVID-19 mobile testing services.
Forget waiting in long queues and being anxious about your results because, at Affordable Rapid Testing, we will reach your place at the scheduled time and get your test done. Thanks to our CLIA (Clinic Laboratory Improvements Amendments) compliant labs, we guarantee fast, accurate, and reliable results with the proper diagnosis because your safety is our utmost priority. The results are delivered via email, so you don’t have to travel again for your results. We care for your privacy, so the results are sent via a protected email system.
Frequently Asked Questions
We currently offer the newly FDA-approved Rapid Antigen COVID-19 nasopharyngeal swab test. Test Results are fast and reliable. Rapid Antigen Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 is a hromatographic immunoassay for the direct and qualitative detection of SARSCoV-2 antigens in nasal swabs from patients. We also currently offer Same Day RT-PCR tests. You can choose from various RT-PCR testing options with reliable and accurate results delivered within 30 minutes, 2 hours, same day (by 9 PM), or the next day (by 12 PM).Please call us at (480) 923-5232 for details.
Either pre-book your appointment online or simply drive up during business hours without an appointment for a safe, contactless check-in and payment experience. Just be sure to verify business hours for your location if you do not make an appointment.
Our process is simple, easy, and secure. Start by clicking our “Book Appointment Now” button to locate one of our testing locations nearest you. All patients can be tested regardless of symptoms. You can be tested whether or not you currently have symptoms.
We are located at 12020 S Warner Elliot Loop, #124 Phoenix, AZ 85044, only 15 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. You will stay in your car in our designated parking spaces and wait for the lab attendant.
A positive test result for this COVID-19 test indicates that antigens from SARS-CoV-2 were detected, and the patient is infected with the virus and presumed to be contagious. Patients should follow current CDC guidelines and contact their doctor or further instruction. If you test positive for COVID-19, know what protective steps to take if you are sick or caring for someone. If you would like a local telehealth doctor recommendation, please inquire at [email protected]
A negative test result for this COVID-19 test means that antigens from SARS-CoV-2 were not present in the specimen above the limit of detection. If you test negative for COVID-19, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. However, that does not mean you will not get sick. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. You might test negative if the sample was collected early in your infection and test positive later during your illness. You could also be exposed to COVID-19 after the test and get infected then. This means you could still spread the virus. If you develop symptoms later, you might need another test to determine if you are infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.
Yes, We are accepting Medicare, AHCCCS, & Blue Cross insurance only. Other health insurance are self-pay and we provide insurance reimbursement documentation. If you have questions about a specific insurance provider, please call (480) 923-5232 to check with our staff.
People with Gmail don’t realize their mail gets sorted into various folders i.e. Promotion/Update/All Mail/Forum/Inbox, so if you are having an email in your Gmail & don’t get your result in INBOX, you need to check “All Mail” or call us if you can’t find it even after clicking ‘ALL MAIL’.
Our McDowell Rd, Phoenix Lab is just 4 minute away from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Affordable Rapid Testing is the nearest lab to Airport.
You can find our COVID-19 travel testing facility at Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. We offer contactless and affordable rapid RT-PCR tests for urgent travel as well as Rapid Antigen Test. We also cover the following areas: Tempe AZ, Chandler AZ, Mesa AZ, Goodyear AZ, Peoria AZ, Glendale AZ. Call us or book an appointment online.
Yes, we provide Rapid Antigen, RT-PCR tests (30 mins, 2 hours, Same day, and next day) with guaranteed results in our all locations.
Rapid antigen tests are processed in 15 minutes. Results are then certified and sent to the client immediately. But due to surge in Covid cases the Test results may get delayed from 15 minutes to 1 hour.