Schedule Your Covid-19 Testing
If you have Covid-19 symptoms, Please stay in the car to get tested
Save 10% on Covid PCR Testing by paying online, use Code: PREPAY10
Now just pay $65 in cash for Rapid Antigen instead of $69 with your card!
(Kindly pay the exact amount in cash as we do not provide change. PREPAY10 will not apply on Rapid Antigen $89)
It is crucial to enter the correct email address, as order confirmation details and test results will be sent via email. Please check all junk/spam folders, Gmail users (Promotion/Update/All Mail/Forum/Inbox) for your test results. Call us immediately if you don't find the results.
Getting an accurate COvid-19 diagnosis can be one of the most impactful experiences that you can have — especially if you’ve been in search of that answer for a while. We can help you get there.
* Due to the short window and likelihood of flight delays PCR by 12 Pm Next Day Results test speed is not recommended for travel to China. Delays or cancellations will push you outside of the time limit!
Protecting against Coronavirus
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Please visit the CDC’s website for the latest information. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. Call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
*For informational purposes only. Consult your local medical authority for advice.
Affordable Rapid Testing: Have access to guaranteed on-time results
*TESTING SITE RULES & PROCEDURES:-
- Follow the instructions of the attendant.
- If traveling internationally, please have your passport ID number.
- If possible, bring a mobile device for onboarding upon your arrival.
- Please stay in your vehicle if you are symptomatic and a lab technician will come to assist you.
- Please show up to your test on the designated day and time and please show up 10 min prior to your scheduled appointment in order to allow time for processing.
- Clients will receive results by email. It is important to provide an accurate email address in order to receive your results.
- Missed appointments cannot be refunded but can be rescheduled!
For more information please read the FDA Fact Sheet for Patients.
* We guarantee results by the expected time, but sometimes the result email may be caught in your spam folder. Please check your email spam folder if you do not get your results by the expected time. If you still have not received your results, please contact us IMMEDIATELY at 480-923-5232.
** Patients may be able to receive reimbursement from their health insurance company for all or a portion of their COVID-19 test. Please contact your insurance company for additional information as to whether you may be eligible to receive reimbursement for your COVID-19 test and how to apply.
*** Affordable Rapid Testing is not responsible for approval from the airline and destination. Please check with the airlines and your destination to make sure the type of test is approved and within time requirements.
This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories; This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; testing is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
During the course of serving you Affordable Rapid Testing will need to communicate with whatever methods are best able to reach you including; phone calls, regular/standard mail, emails, text messages, or other forms of electronic communications. As such, you give us your express consent to contact you via these methods. In addition, you give our company consent to communicate with you in the future in the same formats as listed above after this test has concluded. If you ever desire to not be contacted via a certain method, please let us know in writing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are common are symptoms of COVID-19. For the full list of symptoms, please visit the CDC website by clicking here.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
- Body aches & fatigue
- Sore throat
- Sinus congestion or runny nose
Either pre-book your appointment online or simply drive up during business hours without an appointment for a safe, contactless check-in and payment experience. Just be sure to verify business hours for your location if you do not make an appointment.
We are located at 12020 S Warner Elliot Loop, #124 Phoenix, AZ 85044, only 15 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. You will stay in your car in our designated parking spaces and wait for the lab attendant.
People with Gmail don’t realize their mail gets sorted into various folders i.e. Promotion/Update/All Mail/Forum/Inbox, so if you are having an email in your Gmail & don’t get your result in INBOX, you need to check “All Mail” or call us if you can’t find it even after clicking ‘ALL MAIL’.
Our McDowell Rd, Phoenix Lab is just 4 minute away from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Affordable Rapid Testing is the nearest lab to Airport.
You can find our COVID-19 travel testing facility at Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. We offer contactless and affordable rapid RT-PCR tests for urgent travel as well as Rapid Antigen Test. We also cover the following areas: Tempe AZ, Chandler AZ, Mesa AZ, Goodyear AZ, Peoria AZ, Glendale AZ. Call us or book an appointment online.
Yes, we provide Rapid Antigen, RT-PCR tests (30 mins, 2 hours, Same day, and next day) with guaranteed results in our all locations.
Please find below links to important CDC information.
- Booster Information
- How to protect yourself
- Who needs to take extra precautions
- Daily life & coping
- Coronavirus symptoms
- What to do if you are sick
- Latest CDC updates & news
- COVID-19 vaccine information
Please continue to check the CDC’s website for the latest information.