In this pandemic situation, things are a bit complicated for travelers. But as the world is reopening in 2021, we are here to solve some of your issues. Whether you are planning for a foreign trip or a staycation, here are some COVID-19 travel updates to keep you safe and secured.
Are you planning a trip at this moment? You need to know about the COVID test for travel. Rules and regulations surrounding travel are frequently changing nowadays. It can all seem to be a little daunting for someone who is looking forward to the same-day travel testing facility.
When it comes to traveling, the rapid RT -PCR test has proved to be the most accurate lab test for tracking and detecting the COVID virus. The quick test is a molecular-derived method that helps to detect the presence of Coronavirus. The result comes out within fifteen to thirty minutes after performing the nasal swab.
Simple, rapid, and accurate methods rapid RT-PCR tests are available in evrerywhere around Phoenix AZ, Scottsdale AZ, Tempe AZ, Chandler AZ, Mesa AZ, Goodyear AZ, Peoria AZ, and Glendale AZ. All the testing options got FDA approval for emergency use. The rapid test is one of the quickest and most – reliable.
Get The Fastest COVID-19 Test
Our Visby Medical offers the quickest COVID test available out there. We use patented technology to offer instrument-free testing results within 30 minutes.
What Are The Benefits Of Rapid COVID Testing?
- Highly trustable detection of COVID-19
- Comfortable nasal swab test
- Available at your nearest facility
- Get the result while you wait for 30 minutes after taking the test
- Can be done in a clinic or a patient’s workplace or home
- FDA approved for emergency use
- You can show the test result to meet your travel requirements
- You can use the test results to qualify for public gatherings
Who Are The Ideal Candidates To Get Tested?
All the same-day rapid RT-PCR COVID-19 tests facilities safely accommodate on-site and drive-through testing services. People we can test include –
- School, college, university faculty, and students
- Business owners and Company staff
- Anyone aged four years and above
- Individuals who are traveling by flight or other modes of transport
- Persons who have or have not yet taken the vaccines
- People who are planning to attend large public events (indoor or outdoor)
How Often Should One Get Tested?
While there is no official schedule for COVID- tests, most healthcare clinics, and government health departments recommend routine testing. People who have high-risk professions where the public exposure is high must get regularly tested. If you came to contact with someone infected with the virus and if you plan to travel soon, you must take the rapid RT-PCR test to detect your condition.