People are more comfortable talking about overall sexual health. In the past year, about 72% of people in schools and organizations had been tested for STDs and STIs. It is easier to get tested if tests are conducted close to or at school and work premises.
Getting tested in high school or the workplace encourages people to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases and infections (STDs/STIs). School and organization wide events can be held to focus on prevention and testing. These events will help:
- Raise awareness of STDs and their prevention.
- Connect people to testing and counseling services.
- Encourage open conversations with partners, peers, and healthcare providers.
STD testing is for all, no matter their gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Bulk STD Testing for Organizations
Be it an office, a school, college, or any other public establishment, returning to campus amidst the increasing rate of acquired STDs calls for stringent precautionary measures to limit the spread. So, if you need bulk STD testing for your organization, we are at your service. Rapid, affordable, and safe, we offer bulk STD testing solutions tailored for organizations.
Understand Your Organization’s STD Testing Requirements
HIV – 1/2 AG/AB Combo Testing
HCV Rapid Antibody Testing
Syphilis Rapid Antibody Testing
Trichomonas Rapid Antigen Testing
Standard STD Panel Testing
Premium STD Panel Testing
At Affordable Rapid Testing centers, we provide 7 testing options. They are available to book on our website. To book an appointment visit https://affordablerapidtesting.com/std-appointments/ now.
Book an Appointment for On-Site Organization STD Testing Now!
Our STD testing appointment booking procedure is convenient and super. All you need to do is provide details of your organization’s testing requirements by filling out a form on our website. We will then assess your requirements and contact you.
How It Works
Choose the STD testing option(s) for your organization.
- Fill out the online appointment form or call us.
- Our lab personnel will reach your organization for painless sample collection.
- Our CLIA (Clinic Laboratory Improvements Amendments) compliant labs will analyze
samples for an accurate diagnosis of STDs.
- Secure results will be delivered via email within a guaranteed timeframe.
What’s more, we provide on-site testing for organizations. So, your staff/employees/student body can get safely tested without physically traveling to our lab.
Schools and organizations should provide opportunities to make STD/STI testing accessible to everyone, but the services must be provided in the right comfortable ways.
BE INFORMED ABOUT STI & STD
Learn more about STD/STI treatment guidelines, clinical services, and partner therapy at Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
If you believe you have STI or STD symptoms, conduct a test now to confirm. Sores or bumps on genitals, thighs, or butt cheeks
- Discharge from penis or vagina
- Burning sensation while you pee
- Pain, irritation, or swelling in private parts
- Flu-like symptoms like fever, swollen glands, body aches or exhaustion