Most symptoms of sexually transmitted infections like HIV, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Gonorrhoea, and Hepatitis C go unnoticed and sometimes even cannot be utilized to appropriately identify the illness. To administer an STD cure, STD test results are crucial because they help discern the exact disease the person in concern has contracted.
Starting from multiple panel tests to same-day STD testing or rapid testing, there are many reliable options that are quick and can diagnose a sexually transmitted illness within a day. These tests were developed to assist in detecting if a person has an STD with immediate impact in order to initiate treatment and cure.
How to avail of an STD testing service
- Register for STD testing by providing your name, DOB, preferred test, and other pertinent information.
- Check that all details are valid because you will need them to obtain the results. Affordable Rapid Testing painstakingly ensures not to disclose any information unless exclusively requested. Your test reports will be made available with a QR code that will be emailed to you.
- Results are usually produced within the time limit specified. Rest assured that you will receive your test results on schedule.
Tests available at Affordable Rapid Testing
You can avail of the following STD tests at any Affordable Rapid Testing Clinic:-
- Standard 3-Panel STD Testing for all: This is a standard STD 3-panel test that can help detect if one has contracted HIV 1/2, Syphilis, and Hepatitis C. The results are made available within 30 minutes to 1 hour of post-testing.
- Premium 5-Panel STD Testing for males: This is a premium STD testing package for males and includes tests for common STDs like Gonorrhea, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, HIV 1/2, and Chlamydia, all in one. The results of HIV 1/2, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis are available within 30 minutes to 1 hour of post-testing.
- 2-panel STD testing for males: This particular test is a cheaper option that includes tests for only Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea. Avail of this test only if you are sure of not contracting other STDs. The results are made available within 48 to 72 hours after testing.
- Premium full 8-panel testing for females: This premium testing package for females includes STD tests for HIV 1/2, Syphilis, Hepatitis C (HCV), Gonorrhea, Chlamydia Trichomonas, Bacterial Vaginosis (BV), and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) all at once.
- 6-panel full STD testing for females: This is a wholesome package for females that includes a holistic panel test that can detect STDs like Syphilis, Hepatitis C, HIV 1/2, Chlamydia, Trichomonas, and Gonorrhea all at once.
- 5-panel full STD testing for females: For females experiencing the common symptoms of STDs like Hepatitis C, HIV 1/2, Chlamydia, Syphilis, and Gonorrhea this 5-panel test is an ideal one that can detect all these STDs in one go. You can receive the results within 30 minutes to 1 hour of post-testing.
- 3-panel full STD testing for females:: This particular test can only detect the presence of Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomonas pathogens. Only avail of this test if you are sure you haven’t contracted any other STD apart from these three. The results are made available within 30 minutes to 1 hour of post-testing.
- HIV 1/2 AG/AB combo test: This test involves testing for HIV 1/2 AG/AB and the results are made available within 30 minutes to 1 hour of testing.
- Rapid antibody HCV test: This test helps detect the presence of HCV rapid antibodies in one’s sample and the results are made available within 30 minutes to 1 hour of testing.
- Rapid antibody Syphilis test: This is another highly reliable testing option for those who are sure of their affliction. The results are made available within 30 minutes to 1 hour of testing.
Treatments for STDs
If you test positive for Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis, or Gonorrhoea, most STD testing centers can provide optional treatments. However, they generally do not provide therapy for other types of infections. Upon receiving your test results, you can contact a care counselor to book an appointment via phone or online with a doctor.
Vaccines for STDs
Vaccines help to prevent the transmission of infectious STDs and only three of the most prevalent STIs have vaccines. They are:-
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
No vaccines are available for Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea.
Why choose Affordable Rapid Testing for STD tests?
You should consider getting tested for STDs if you are experiencing symptoms to avoid unwanted problems with your sexual health. Obtaining STD tests in Phoenix or Scottsdale, Arizona, has been made easy and budget-friendly by Affordable Raid Testing. It is a respected institution dedicated to providing stellar STD testing services. They are also well-reviewed and are known for providing speedy and accurate results while maintaining 100% client confidentiality. Visit their website to learn more about their services.