The only way to determine whether you have contracted COVID-19 or the common flu is through testing. RT-PCR testing is the most effective testing method to identify the COVID-19 virus.
If you are looking for a rapid PCR test near you, Affordable Rapid Testing provides the quickest RT-PCR test results with a promise of accuracy. In this article, we will discuss everything about rapid RT-PCR testing, how long it takes to get test results with Affordable Rapid Testing, and when and how to schedule an appointment with them at your convenience.
What is an RT-PCR test and how is it done?
An RT-PCR test stands for Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. It is considered the gold standard for identifying the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. This test is highly accurate, cost-efficient and capable of producing rapid test reports.
Your healthcare professional will take a sample from your nose or throat using nasopharyngeal swabs and then analyze it in the laboratory to analyze the viral RNA. Do not worry as it is a safe and pain-free procedure.
How much time is required for RT-PCR test results with Affordable Rapid Testing?
Affordable Rapid Testing offers rapid antigen tests and PCR tests in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. Their RT-PCR testing services promise to deliver results in as little as 30 minutes to an hour, which is significantly faster than the several days it can take with traditional testing methods.
Affordable Rapid Testing provides a variety of RT-PCR testing options to meet your comfort and requirements. You can choose from the following:
- 30-Minute RT-PCR Testing: After the test, the reports are available in about 30 to 45 minutes.
- 2-Hour RT-PCR Testing: This RT-PCR testing has only 2 hours turnaround time.
- Same Day RT-PCR Testing: Results from this test are accessible by 9 PM on the same testing day.
- Next-Day RT-PCR Testing: This test provides results by 12 PM on the next day.
RT-PCR test at Affordable Rapid Testing is a promising option for individuals who need to be tested quickly, such as those who are symptomatic or have been exposed to the virus. Travelers needing a COVID-19 test can quickly use their service; located just minutes from the airport, they provide rapid and reliable results.
How to get RT-PCR tests done at Affordable Rapid Testing
Getting tested at Affordable Rapid Testing is a simple and hassle-free experience. Here are a few things you need to know to contact them for an appointment and get tested quickly:-
- You can either visit their website and schedule your appointment from there or can call them at the number provided on their website.
- The clinic allows both in-person and drive-through testing options.
- If you opt for their drive-through service, one of their lab assistants will personally guide you to go through the onboarding process. You will need to fill out some details on your cell phone without stepping down from your vehicle. Then the lab assistant will collect a sample from your nose. But note that, you need to pre-book your slot to choose this option.
- They will mail you the test reports through their secure email system once their CLIA (Clinic Laboratory Improvement Amendments) compliant labs analyze the sample.
Affordable Rapid Testing delivers also bulk rapid testing for COVID-19 for large groups in events and gatherings, workplaces, and educational institutions.
Note: A negative COVID-19 test result does not necessarily mean that you are safe from the virus. The test report may show negative at the early stages of this infection. If you start noticing certain symptoms or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive, seek medical advice and self-quarantine at once.
Choose Affordable Rapid Testing for reliable RT-PCR test results
If you are a resident of Scottsdale or Phoenix and have been advised to get testest for COVID-19, Affordable Rapid Testing is your go-to option for RT-PCR tests near you. With their team of medical experts, they will guide you through the testing procedure and deliver meticulous results immediately. As their clinics are located in various areas across Phoenix and Scottsdale, they can offer smooth access to their services. To know more about their locations and services, visit their official website.