Are your employees working out in a physical workplace in this time of corona? With the global economy taking a hit for the worse and the rest of the world preparing to get back to what we used to call “normal,” employees and students are finding themselves back to their previous lifestyles. As it happens, the Covid-19 rapid testing has proven to be one of the shields that would save the spread of contamination.
While the populace has traced their way back to their school and physical workplaces, any administrative head must take public health measures to ensure a COVID-secure work environment. Additionally, the existing measures, including physical distancing, masking, active screening, and vaccination, are sure to ensure the community’s safety.
However, it is the covid-19 rapid testing and the existing measures that could make a difference in keeping the community safe. The federal government and some provincial government and healthcare providers have joined hands to offer Covid-19 Testing Phoenix AZ at a cost-effective rate. One of those organizations that have come forward to provide the benefits of the covid-19 rapid test is Affordable Rapid Testing.
The Essence of Covid-19 Rapid Test
The Rapid Covid Test relates itself with the POC testing. But what is POC, you must be thinking. Well, any diagnostic testing that does not occur in the laboratory is known to us as the Point-of-Care or POC testing. The POC COVID-19 testing is therefore portable. That is why it is Ideal to screen people who show no symptoms.
So, unlike the lab-based polymerase chain reaction test that takes about 6 to 48 hours to show results, the Rapid Antigen Covid-19 Test results are available within 15 minutes. In addition, the tests are less sensitive. Hence, it is ideal for mass screening conducted in organizations and educational establishments. One of the examples where such a test is conducted professionally is Affordable Rapid Testing.
The experts will go to the client’s suggested place to conduct the Rapid Antigen Covid-19 Testing. As the testing is less sensitive, the positive rapid antigen test result will be counted as the preliminary positive. After that, if prompted by the client, the expert would conduct an RT-PCR Covid-19 Test to confirm. It will make seeking isolation and assignee by the public health authority easier.
The Benefits of Rapid Antigen Covid-19 Testing:
The Rapid Antigen Covid-19 tests are significant towards confirming the positive diagnosis. However, there are many benefits to getting the testing done promptly. Here are some points that you should keep in mind.
- Rapid tests are a safer method of administration. It can be done with just a swab collection. In other words, no deep penetration of the nasopharyngeal swab is needed to get the test done.
- The speed factor in getting the result of the Rapid Antigen Tests is a matter of benefit as well. It is what makes these rapid tests useful as it allows the client to identify the asymptomatic carriers. As a result, the prevention of workplace outbreaks has become easier than before.
- Same Day RT-PCR Covid-19 Tests are favorable aspects that can be used as an additional screening tool. Along with all the other recommended infection prevention and control measures, this will surmount to be the best option.
Things to Keep In Mind While Conducting Rapid Covid-19 Test:
If you decide to conduct a Covid-19 Rapid Testing, gosh have to keep dome pointers in your mind. They are as follows.
- Inform your staff about the new measures. Along with the information regarding the new measures, you must talk about how it works. In addition, share the benefits and limitations and how the experts will be administering the Covid-19 Rapid Testing.
- You must follow the privacy laws that are applicable in the province. Moreover, maintaining confidentiality on the test result is significant as well.
- You must decide on the policy for storing the results securely. To do it perfectly, you can consult with the local public health authority to understand the guidelines. They will share with you information on how to keep and destroy documentation.
- RT-PCR Tests should only be used on the asymptomatic individuals who have cleared the initial standard screening in their respective workplaces.
- Lastly, remember and remind your staff that they must follow the workplace health and safety control to maintain order and safety of the people. Even if they test negative for Covid-19, maintaining the steps will prove safer for other people involved.
Those who have had Covid-19 in the last 3 months need not be tested. However, those who have tested positive for the Covid-19 Test should be given sick leave. Moreover, share their information with the authorities to help them further