The COVID-19 pandemic has already ruined so many lives. No matter how many precautions we take, how many times we wash our hands, how many days we stay in isolation, nothing is enough! But again, some of us have some unavoidable work coming along even during this tough time. If you have an international trip scheduled for the upcoming days, get same-day travel testing done.
The health experts are suggesting not to travel until you are fully vaccinated. Though fully vaccinated travelers are at lower risk, international travel comes up with some added risks. That is why, vaccinated or not vaccinated, taking a Coronavirus test is a must for your safety.
Why Do You Need The Same-Day PCR Test Anyway?
The COVID-19 situation differs from one country to another. The worst part is that it comes up with the spread of new variants every month. Therefore, you need to pay rapt attention to your destination’s current COVID update and guidelines to travel there.
Most likely, you will find that most country needs a negative test report even when you are fully vaccinated. You will have to present your report right at the airport before boarding your flight. The trickiest part is that you need the result of the last 72 hours.
What Is The Fastest Way To Get Tested?
In such a situation, the best thing you can do is taking the 30 Mins Rapid RT-PCR Covid-19 Test. It takes you very little time and effort to just reach your nearest COVID testing center. You don’t even have to step out of your car. The nursing professionals will come and take your nasal or throat swab sample. You have to wait in your car for thirty minutes until they process your result and hand it over to you.
If You Are Fully Vaccinated
- Follow all airlines guidelines like wearing masks, getting a test done, or quarantining
- Wear your mask in the right way when you are flying or catching any other public vehicles
- Even when you have reached your destination, wear a mask and maintain social distancing
- Get a rapid RT-PCR test for travel even after you have returned to your hometown. It’s required for your safety.
If You Are Not Vaccinated
- Get tested three days before your flight
- Make sure that you understand and follow all the travel rules set by the airlines and the country you are traveling to
- Avoid crowds and stay at least two meters away from strangers. Wear a mask while you are outdoors and sanitize your hands at regular intervals
- Get tested again once you return to your country and quarantining is a must after returning
In case, if you have recovered from COVID-19 within the past three months, follow all the above-mentioned guidelines without a fail. Make sure you travel only when you are negative!